Courtesy Trial Membership is an Invitation Only membership offered to Existing Free members on www.miamiartguide.com. It has a Trial Period of 90 Days during which Enrolled Members will enjoy the same benefits and privileges as a paid Premium Member. After the Trial Period Expiration (90 days after activation), active members will remain as Paid Premium Members and will be charged an annual fee of $280.00 (Less than $1 a day). Courtesy Trial Membership MUST BE CANCELED before Trial Period Expires to avoid unnecessary charges.
Premium Membership Priviledges
- Add up to (2) pages into MAG’s Art Directory to promote your business.
- Submit editorial materials and press releases for publication.
- Post job openings and opportunities.
- Post your resume to potential employers.
- Post and maintain your own Video Library supporting videos from more than 30 video providers including: Google, Youtube, Break, Dailymotion, Metacafe, etc.
- Connect and network with other Registered Members through your Professional Profile.
One Art Directory Page includes:
- Page name, Business name, Complete address, Phone, Fax, Email and URL.
- Link to Business website.
- An image of 700 x 400 px.
- A profile of your personal or business activities.
- Up to three (3) categories per Directory Page.
8,000 unique visitors and 600.000 hits each month. Learn more about our audience.
Miamiartguide.com has become the premier source of Miami art news on the web with an average of 275 timely news items served daily from every discipline. Miamiartguide.com also publishes a Biweekly Newsletter that keep our audience repeatedly coming back. Learn more about our Web Presence
Promote your business and events. Submit information for publication, add new pages to the Art Directory and connect with other professionals and collectors in the arts community. Your information will be searchable on Miamiartguide.com, and indexed on Google. Learn more about our Search Engine Positioning
All members will be automatically subscribed to our Mailing List and receive our Biweekly Newsletter, Press Releases and Dedicated Announcements.
Not a member yet? Join NOW!