$ 280.00 a year.
Try it FREE for 30 days!
Miamiartguide.com Premium Memberships allow art businesses, organizations and professionals thriving in today’s market to strengthen their online presence by tapping into thousands of unique visitors arriving each month at www.miamiartguide.com, the most visited website about the arts in Miami. Use your Premium Membership to publish news and events or to establish your presence on Miami Art Guide Art Directory. We have an audience of engaged art professionals and patrons who interact with the art community on many levels. Our audience is yours!
Premium Membership Benefits:
- Reach thousands of unique visitors.
- Enjoy unsurpassed Search Engine Positioning.
- Add up to 2 pages on Miami Art Guide Art Directory.*
- Ensure publication of your news and events.
- Post Job Openings, Resumes and Opportunities.
- Enjoy discounts on Miami Art Guide print and online services.
* One Art Directory Page includes:
- Page name, Business name, Complete address, Phone, Fax, Email and URL.
- Link to Business website.
- An image of 670 x 400 pixels.
- A profile of your personal or business activities.
- Up to 3 categories per Art Directory Page.
How it works
- To become a Premium Member click here to Sign Up. Premium Memberships have a 30-day FREE Trial.
- You will be prompted to enter your payment information at the time of Signing Up but you will NOT be billed until the 30-day FREE Trial period ends, and a new annual cycle begins. The effective date for the first payment will be noted on the invoice.
- There are two payment options available.
A recurrent billing solution that allows the convenience of membership auto-renewal. Your payment information will reside on PayPal’s secure environment and will be used to deduct your annual payments until the membership is cancelled.
All payments that are not made via online are considered Off-line payments. Such payments include but are not limited to Cash, Checks by mail, Bank transfers, Credit / Debit Cards payments by phone payments, etc. Off-line payments are non-recurrent Single Payment. When choosing Off-line payments, your membership will be created but will be activated only after the payment is received.
- Premium Membership must be cancelled before the 30-day FREE Trial period ends to be eligible for a full refund. All eligible cancellations will be honored.
- After the 30-day FREE Trial period ends and your membership becomes active, Premium Memberships can be cancelled at any time without further obligations.
Miamiartguide.com is the most visited and comprehensive Art News Portal available in Miami. It has become the top choice for art professionals and patrons to find information about every art discipline. It services are used daily by many leading art organizations, museums, universities, government agencies and private businesses. Miamiartguide.com also publishes a Biweekly Newsletter that keeps our audience coming back. Learn more about our Context
Miamiartguide.com receives an average of 18,000 unique visitors and 800,000 hits each month. Learn more about our Online Presence
Promote your business and events. Submit your news and events information for publication, add new pages to Miami Art Guide Art Directory and connect with other professionals and patrons in the art community. Your information will be searchable on Miamiartguide.com, and indexed on Google and other major search engines. Learn more about our Search Engine Positioning
Payments are processed through PayPal Subscriptions in order to enable the convenience of auto-renewing your account using recurrent payments. Your payment information will remain securely at PayPal and your Membership will be renewed automatically once a year, until cancelled.
The information entered during Sign Up will appear on your Professional Profile and will be accessible to other members only. It will remain secure and will not be shared with ANY third Party under ANY circumstances. Signing Up means you have agreed to our Membership Agreement. All members will be automatically subscribed to our Mailing List and receive our Biweekly Newsletter and Dedicated Announcements.
Please, don’t forget to review our Membership Agreement.
Not a member yet? JOIN NOW!